Software & FPGA Engineer
Braemac, a global franchised electronics distributor is seeking to expand our development team with a Software & FPGA Engineer. Excellent work ethic, strong ability to work independently and get things done is a must.
The Software & FPGA Engineer is expected to:
- Be intimately familiar with software development on soft core processors, preferably Altera Nios.
- Design software from idea to production.
- Support and maintain existing software.
- Be able to design with FPGAs, preferably Altera Quartus, SOPC and QSYS.
- Be comfortable to develop software on embedded micro controllers, such as Atmel XMega etc.
- Be familiar with common communication protocols such as SPI, I2C, RS-232, etc.
- Have a thorough understanding of USB communication, preferably own design experience.
- Bring up new hardware with initial debugging.
- Visit customers as required to discuss technical issues.
Ability to travel is required.
Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering plus three (3) years of experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or foreign equivalent plus Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience.
Braemac is a global franchised distributor of electronics components.
Our range of products includes solutions for communication products, power supplies, Display solutions including LCD, LED, Plasma; Printers, Fans, Relays, Connectors and Cable Assemblies.
With locations in 4 continents – Braemac can seamlessly work with your design and production requirements either locally or across the globe.
Worldwide Distribution of Electronic Components with access to the major leading brands Locations in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, China and Europe In House Technical Product Support Local Stock, JIT, Scheduled Orders, VMI Programs, Contract Pricing, Programming and Testing Services GPS Receivers, antenna solutions for commercial and defense/military applications Distributor of Embedded Wireless & Wireline Modems and Modules Power Solutions including AC/DC switchers, DC-DC converters, Wallmount & Desktop Adapters, Customer and semi-custom power suppliers
Please mail resume to job location at: Braemac CA LLC, Attention:
Career, 43134 Osgood Road, Fremont, CA 94539.