The MultiConnect® AEW analog-to-Ethernet/wireless converter is a convenient turnkey solution that allows legacy equipment with built-in analog modems to connect to the cellular packet data network. By emulating the traditional dial-up PSTN network and using integrated or external cellular modems, the affordable MultiConnect AEW converter gives new life to devices currently using traditional analog dial-up communications.
- Extends the life of legacy dial-up devices by connecting them to cellular or Ethernet internet networks
- Saves time and money on post purchase industry-specific certifications
- 3G HSPA+ cellular radio
- Outbound and inbound calling
- Certified in North America, European Union, and Australia/New Zealand (Pending)
- Supports packet data and PPP pass-through modes
- RJ-11 port provides dial tone and DTMF detection
- Supports analog modem connections from 300 baud to 33.6K bps with error correction and data compression
- Open VPN with Open SSL Encryption for secure connections
- Plastic chassis for indoor environments
Multi-Tech Systems offers the industry’s most comprehensive M2M (machine-to-machine) communications products and services portfolio available today. As a leader in M2M and Unified Communications for more than 40 years, Multi-Tech’s reputation for reliability and innovative design is evident with 80+ patents, 20+ million devices being used by thousands of customers worldwide.
For more information about Multi-tech Systems and their products, please contact us.