The new AAT101-10E Full-Bridge TMR Angle Sensor is a high-output magnetic sensor for angle measurements based on rotating magnetic fields.
The new sensor has two full-bridge push-pull outputs for double the signal. The full-bridge configuration allows direct replacement of Hall effect sensors for larger outputs and lower power.
The sensors provide sine and cosine signals defining the angle of rotation. Outputs are proportional to the supply voltage, and peak-to-peak amplitudes are much larger than conventional sensors.
Key AAT101 features include:
• Full-bridge differential outputs
• 400 mV/V peak-to-peak output sensitivity
• 625 kΩ device resistance for low power and battery operation
• Sine and cosine outputs for direction detection
• 1.5% max. nonsinusoidality error
• Ultraminiature 2.5 mm x 2.5 mm x 0.8 mm TDFN6
Because they are resistive devices with no active components, AAT-Series sensors have no minimum supply voltage and can be powered from single-cell batteries.
There are now five members of the groundbreaking AAT Angle Sensor family:
(ea. output; p-p)
| Typ. Device
|AAT001-10E||Half bridge||200 mV/V||30 Oe||1.25 MΩ|
|AAT003-10E||Half bridge||200 mV/V||30 Oe||40 KΩ|
|AAT006-10E||Half bridge||200 mV/V||15 Oe||1.5 MΩ|
|AAT009-10E||Half bridge||200 mV/V||30 Oe||6 MΩ|
|Full bridge||400 mV/V||30 Oe||625 kΩ|