Sol Chip Sol Chip Pak (SCP)
Sol Chip Pak™ offers 24/7/365 non-stop function by using Solar cells, a Rechargeable Battery and advanced Power Management circuitry. This unique design will continue to provide power for 24 hours a day during summer and winter for over 10 years.
This power module includes all the components that are required to harvest energy from light, charge rechargeable battery and deliver a stable voltage to the Load.
Simply disconnect the traditional batteries from your application and plug in the SCP and you have a power source that replenish and recharge itself from any visible light.
For more technical information please download the product datasheet from our website.
- Sol Chip Pak™ integrates Solar Cells with Rechargeable Battery and Power Management circuitry.
- Recharge the internal battery from outdoor light.
- Provides power for 24 hours a day, even during harsh outdoor conditions.
- Output voltage is set to vary between 2.5V-3.5V by default.
- Output voltage can be altered based on the application.
- Average output current of up to 750 uAmp from the integrated Solar cells.
- Up to 1.5 Amp peak output current.
- Rechargeable battery capacity of 1100mAh.
- Boxed solution enclose in a weatherproof box.
Wireless Sensor Networks for:
- Smart Cities - Smart lighting, smart parking etc.
- Agriculture - Drip irrigation, Vineyard monitoring etc.
- Asset Positioning and Tracking - Equipment, Containers etc.
- Livestock positioning, monitoring and tracking, pets tracking.
- Surveillances, security and safety.
- Environmental Monitoring - Gas, Fire, pollution & floods detectors.
- Structural health Monitoring.
- Power grid Monitoring
- Gas-pipes Monitoring
- Transportation - Cars/Tracks authentication, Toll Roads management (EZPass), Bicycles alert, Sports equipment etc.